A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be requested from Ariane Rocher Jewellery within 7 days of delivery RA numbers can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Once you have received your RA number, please take care to follow the instructions detailed below.
Please note that unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender.
- We request that all goods being returned from within the UK are returned within 15 days of issuing your RA number
- International returns should be shipped within 7 days of issuing your RA number
- Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Ariane Rocher.
Ariane Rocher Jewellery will not accept returns for any items that have been worn or have had their tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, you should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if you wish to return the item
- We strongly advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging
- In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU)
- Bespoke items – i.e items that we do NOT currently carry in stock – and Special Orders CANNOT be exchanged or returned under any circumstance. For more information please see Bespoke Jewellery terms and conditions on our website, or contact one of our Personal Shoppers on +44 (0)7949 698039
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from within the UK
- In order to facilitate the return of your items, you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us email@example.com or calling us on on +44 (0)7949 698 039 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm within 7 days of receiving your order
- All returns for any particular order must be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact, be unworn and in their original condition
- Please complete the Returns Form and enclose it with the item(s) to be returned
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer box is completely sealed
- We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 15 days of receiving the RA number. The return address send to: Ariane Rocher Jewellery, suite 78, 105 London Street, Reading Berkshire, RG1 4QD and please include your RETURNS FORM stating the item number that is stated on your invoice supplied with your goods. As well as a reason for returning your item(s). Failure to obtain an RA or to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery will affect your chances of a full refund on returned item(s).
How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from overseas
- Call +44 (0)7949 698 039 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of receipt of your item(s) and ask for a ‘Returns Authorisation number’
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact,be unworn and in their original condition and packaging.
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred. We would strongly recommend that you use FedEx to return your items to us, as we are not responsible for any items which do not reach us. Please ensure that you write clearly on the FedEx paperwork that the item is being RETURNED, and send to: Ariane Rocher Jewellery, suite 78, 105 London Street, Reading Berkshire, RG1 4QD . You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your jewellery. In addition, please complete the Returns Form. Please put the item in the original packaging and seal it securely.
- Once we have received the item(s) we will refund the amount due to your credit card. Shipping charges and taxes/duties are non-refundable.
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to return faulty items you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at email@example.com and then follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 3 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Where possible, items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees and all repairs are at the discretion of Ariane Rocher.
- If Ariane Rocher deems it possible to repair item(s) which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service, which is to cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred.
Receiving a refund Refunds will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. The cost of any undamaged and unworn products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments but excluding shipping charges. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Gift Returns If you have received an item from Ariane Rocher Jewellery as a gift you can return it for exchange within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy. Please call us on +44 (0)7949 698 039 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm to arrange this.
Exchange You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Returns Policy for items on sale- Same policy as above For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives who will be happy to talk you through the procedure. Simply call our Personal Shoppers on +44 (0)7949 698 039 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm to arrange this. Alternatively, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Exchanges If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at email@example.com or alternatively you can call one of our Personal Shoppers for advice on a more suitable item +44 (0)7949 698 039 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm to arrange this. Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item when it is returned to us. Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping, and refunded only as a credit note. To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure laid out above.